Outdoor Worship & Communion Service
What to bring:
- Your own chairs/blankets (a few will be available if you do not have a lawn chair.)
- Your own communion elements (a few pre-packaged sets will be available for those who cannot bring their own. Let the staff know and they’ll provide them for you.)
- A device to view bulletin or print bulletin from home (click here for bulletin.) A few bulletins will be available for those who can do neither.
- Face mask required
- No touching
- Use hand sanitizer provided
- Complete self-screen before you come (Self-screen form here)
- So we can SING, we’ll social distance 10 feet
- Reserve bathrooms for emergency use only (access through North Doors by Fellowship Hall)
Please record your participation prior to or right after Worship. Our goal is to ensure that your participation record is accurate in our database. Simply follow the link here and click submit after completion. We would like our guests to fill out the form in its entirety, and members may simply provide names and number of people worshipping.
Please note that Worship will be no longer than 45 minutes so people can return home for Sunday School.
Also, be aware that outdoor Worship may be canceled in the event of inclement weather. An email notification will be sent at 6:00 a.m. on the day of the scheduled event, so please watch for communications from the church office.
Experiencing Covid-19 symptoms? Please stay home and join us for online worship at 11:00 a.m. via YouTube here.